The objectives of this course are to
- familiarize the user with the IMDG Code, its construction and its relationship to other regulatory references;
- describe the procedures and methods for the classification and identification of dangerous goods;
- enable the user to select an appropriate basic description and identify the required marks, labels and packaging for a dangerous goods shipment intended for transport by vessel;
- provide the user with useful tools, checklists and templates for preparing dangerous goods shipping papers and other required documentation;
- outline and describe the shipper’s responsibilities with respect to hazard communication, handling, loading, stowage and segregation of dangerous goods;
- provide an effective tool for measuring comprehension of the training material through learning assessments; and to
- provide the user with a Certificate of Completion upon successful completion of the course of instruction.
A detailed examination is available and a Certificate of Completion will be awarded to participants receiving 80% or better on the comprehensive exam.
Click on the course syllabus here.
|01.2021||Content current as of 1 January 2021|
Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Vessel
- Product Code:HMT-0240
- Availability:In Stock