Surface Transportation of Hazardous Materials (HMT-0100)
Version: 01.2021 - Content current as of 1 January 2021
The objectives of this course are to:
- Familiarize you with the 49 CFR subchapter C Hazardous Materials Regulations.
- Describe the procedures and methods for the classification and identification of dangerous goods.
- Help you select an appropriate basic description & identify the required marks, labels & packaging for a hazardous materials shipment.
- Provide you with useful tools, checklists & templates for preparing hazardous materials shipping papers.
- Outline and describe your responsibilities with respect to hazard communication & segregation.
- Provide an effective tool for measuring comprehension of the training material through learning assessments.
- Provide you a Certificate of Completion upon successful completion of the course.
A detailed examination is available and a Certificate of Completion will be awarded to participants receiving 80% or better on the comprehensive exam.
Surface Transportation of Hazardous Materials
- Product Code:HMT-0100
- Availability:In Stock