Surface Transportation of Automotive Dangerous Goods - Canada (HMT-0422)
Version: 01.2021 - Content current as of 1 January 2021
Transport Canada requires dangerous goods transportation training for all persons that perform one or more of the following duties:
- Loading, unloading, or handling dangerous goods surface transportation training, 49CFR training
- Manufacturing, testing or repairing a means of containment
- Preparing dangerous goods for transportation
- Supervising or managing dangerous goods transport safety; or
- Operating a vehicle used to transport dangerous goods.
This course satisfies Transport Canada's Transport of Dangerous Goods Regulations (SOR/2016-95) Section 6.2 training requirements, for thos functions outlined in the course syllabus.
A detailed examination is available and a Certificate of Completion will be awarded to participants receiving 80% or better on the comprehensive exam.
Click on the course syllabus here:
Surface Transportation of Automotive Dangerous Goods - Canada
- Product Code:HMT-0422
- Availability:In Stock