Version: 01.2021 - Content current as of 1 January 2021
The U.S. DOT requires hazardous materials transportation training for all persons that perform one or more of the following functions:
- Loading, unloading, or handling hazardous materials;
- Manufacturing, testing, reconditioning or repairing HM packaging's;
- Preparing hazardous materials for transportation;
- Supervising or managing hazardous materials transportation safety; or
- Operating a vehicle used to transport hazardous materials.
The course fulfills the U.S. DOT hazardous materials transportation training requirements for: (1) General Awareness & Familiarization; (2) DOT General Safety; (3) Hazardous Materials Security Awareness; and (4) Function-Specific for those Surface Transportation functions performed by various hazardous materials employees at a typical automotive dealership or related facilities, as outlined in the course syllabus.
A detailed examination is available and a Certificate of Completion will be awarded to participants receiving 80% or better on the comprehensive exam.
Click on the course syllabus here:
Surface Transportation of Automotive Hazardous Materials - (single license, 12 months)
- Product Code:HMT-0402
- Availability:In Stock